Sunday, October 14, 2007

Personal Maintenance Timeout

In May, 2005, they took my heart out and played with it on a table for a while. Then they put it back in and "gave me a jumpstart." I had four arteries significantly blocked, one 100%. Since then, I've had abdominal surgery and arterial surgery in my legs. Not unexpectedly I lost track of this blog and just today found it again. I will soon be posting more information about the reasons why you should be using synthetic lubricants for automotive use, and for many other uses, too. These are "breakthrough products" and if just 20% of Americans used them in place of "fossil oils," we could significantly reduce our dependence on foreign oil sources, some of which hate our guts and like to do what it takes to make sure we "pay through the nose" for our oil.

No comments: